Re: DRAFT position on hotkey requirements

From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 13:03:11 -0400
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
To: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>

As a person who uses speech and braille output models, I find access
keys distracting at best and cumbersom at worse and I can never
remember them and there are so many other ways to work with familiar
content that the middle is superfluous.

People with sensory impairments need accelerators because of a high
cost in time spent in non-visual display modalities.

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With His: