HPR 3.04 UAAG implementation report

From: Catherine Laws <claws@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:43:11 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

The UAAG HPR 3.04 implementation report is complete:

http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/wai-eval/evals.php?eval_id=13

Please review it and let me know if you have any comments.

Regarding the test suites, many of the frameset testcases still do not work
properly. I had trouble running a few other tests as well. When tests did
not run properly, I added a note to my comments. Next week, I can
summarize these results in a posting if you want.

Also, the comments I made on the results of each testcase do not show up in
the public evaluation report. Is there a reason for that, and if not, is
there a way to include them in the public report?

Cathy Laws

IBM Accessibility Center, WW Strategic Platform Enablement
11501 Burnet Road,  Bldg 904 Office 5F017, Austin, Texas 78758
Phone: (512) 838-4595, FAX: (512) 838-9367, E-mail: claws@us.ibm.com, Web:
http://www.ibm.com/able

Make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of
grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.