  • From: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:29:43 -0500
  • Subject: Registration reminders - 2005 All Group Meeting and Technical Plenary
  • To: chairs@w3.org
  • Cc: tpregister@w3.org, W3C Team <w3t@w3.org>
Dear Chairs

This is a reminder to review the attendee/observer registrations for
your groups [1] (also linked off the room allocation page [2]) and let
those who have requested observer status at your meeting(s) know
whether they will be allowed to attend.  We'd like to ask you to please
include <tpregister@w3.org> in the cc of your mail so we can track the
information for our planning for meals and rooms.

The All Group Meeting and Technical Plenary registration [4] closes at
midnight on *Thursday 17 February*.  Please encourage all of your group
members to register by that date.  Room assignments will be adjusted
and finalized based on the registered attendance after registration
closes. Room space is limited and some rooms will not easily
accommodate late registrants. Room assignments will be based on
attendee numbers and not observers (we will do our best to provide
space for observers but our priority is to provide adequate space for
meeting attendees).  More information on the meeting is available at
the overview page [4]

Thank you for your help with this. Please let us know if you have any
questions.

We look forward to seeing you all soon.

regards,
Amy