RE: Demo implementation of LINK technique to emulate ROLES

If anyone's interested, I got a request from the Webmaster at our main
library yesterday to help with a redesign, and one of the top items on
her list was finding a good strategy for distinguishing global nav form
local nav.  I asked her if she would be interested in being a guinea pig
for some new stuff (unspecified), and she says she'd be very interested.

I don't know if you want to go outside the group, but if you're wiling I
thin this is a good candidate.  The site (www.lib.utexas.edu) gets
millions of hits, and they've been very responsive to accessibility
issues and are working hard. And this woman works fast and learns
quickly.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.