Re: Proposed meeting UAAG/SUN Bejing teleconference on 11/12 April

Peter,

You are right that would be 8:00am.  Let's move the proposed
meeting to 9:00pm Boston Local Time on 11 April, which is the
same as 9:00am Bejing Local Time on 12 April.

Please let me know if you can come on this date and time.

Jon