Anyone going to WWW2005 -- possible UAAG meeting there?

From: Aaron M Leventhal <aleventh@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:45:33 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, jay yan <jay.yan@sun.com>, peter.korn@sun.com
There will be a W4A International Cross-Disciplinary Workshop on Web
Accessibility at
WWW2005 in Chiba Japan ...  http://www.w4a.info/

I'm considering going. Perhaps we could set up a meeting with some
individuals from the Beijing team if I go? I don't know how far Chiba,
Japan is from Beijing. This could be a good opportunity to meet.

- Aaron

Aaron Leventhal
Web Accessibility Architect, IBM Emerging Technologies
aleventh@us.ibm.com , (617) 693-1591