Re: Some test suite pages for testing text navigation and form navigation

Jessie,

1. I have added a section on controls that are disabled and
readonly in the forms test page, added more types of selection
box options.

http://cita.disability.uiuc.edu/mozilla/ts-test-page-input.html

2. Let me know if there are other types of control
combinations you would like to test.

WWW: http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/
WWW: https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/jongund/www/

Forwarded message 1