Re: Updated Mozilla Keyboard Test Suites

Hi Jon,

It is wonderful!

Two questions:
1. Do you have any plan for other keyboard bindings, such as: ctrl+right/left, ctrl+home/end, tab/shift+tab?

2. How to check the "status line change"? We don't have this feature now.
http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/mozilla/ts-char-left.html

Regards,
Jessie