Some test suite pages for testing text navigation and form navigation

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:19:34 -0600
To: Jessie Li <jessie.li@sun.com>
Cc: Peter Korn <korn@sun.com>, W3C WAI-UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Jessie,

1. I have developed two test pages for basic text navigation
and for form navigation.  Here are the links:

Text
http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/mozilla/ts-test-page-text.html

Forms
http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/mozilla/ts-test-page-input.html

Please let me know if these are useful and if you have any
problems or want additional test markup.

2. I will be integrating the test pages into the functional
requirement pages.  There is a new column to point people into
the test page for a particular situation.
http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/mozilla/ts-char-left.html

MC-574

WWW: http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/