Re: Theme song for UAAG

From: Jessie Li <Jessie.Li@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:59:07 +0800
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Cc: W3C WAI-UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Hi Jon,

It is wonderful and interesting.  Where can I get more information about
this fun project? I'd like to join. I am playing lute (which is a
Chinese traditional music instrument). Maybe we can create more kinds of
songs.

Regards,
Jessie

Jon Gunderson wrote:

>Here is a new theme song for WCAG.
>http://davidmacd.com/music/wcag_theme_by_David_MacDonald.mp3
>
>Anyone interested in writing a theme song for the UAAG test
>suites?
>
>Jon
>:)
>

>Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
>Coordinator of Assistive Communication and Information Technology
>Division of Rehabilitation - Education Services
>MC-574
>College of Applied Life Studies
>University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign
>1207 S. Oak Street, Champaign, IL  61820
>
>Voice: (217) 244-5870
>Fax: (217) 333-0248
>
>E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu
>
>WWW: http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/
>WWW: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~jongund

Jessie Li
Software Engineer
Sun China Engineering & Research Institute
jessie.li@sun.com
86-10-82618200 ext. 82858