UAAG meetings this week

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:38:59 -0500
To: W3C WAI-UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

There will be two UAAG teleconferences this week on Thursday.

1. The first will be our regular meeting at 2:00pm EST with
members of the WCAG working group reviewing our test suite
work and exploring how our tools may help them with the
development of WCAG implementation reports.

2. The second meeting will the at 8:00pm EST.  This meeting is
with the SUN Bejing team to discuss Mozilla accessibility
support issues.

Agendas will be sent out separately for each meeting.

MC-574

WWW: http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/