Cooperation

From: Live4all - Product manager <einav@live4all.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:42:26 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Hello,

I visited at your web-site and I was very impressed.

I think we have a base for a business cooperation for the benefit of the
two companies.

We are a company that specializes in icons, ringtones, MMS
and games based on WAP, SMS, MMS, and J2ME technologies.

Among our clients there are Comverse, Orange, Motorola and lots other
companies ...
In addition we have a wide content in different kinds of icons,
ringtones,MMS, and much more...

You can see  examples of our content in
http://www.live4all.com/cell.htm

I want to find a way for cooperation with you,

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions and further
information.

Sincerely,
Tanya Lebershtein - Product Manager
http://www.Live4all.com