RE: Charter modifications for review

Charter looks good.

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Matt May
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 7:53 PM
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Subject: Charter modifications for review

Our charter is being submitted very soon (i.e., Friday or Monday) for
review by W3C management, the Advisory Board, and later the Advisory
Committee for a vote. Please review the latest draft of the charter[1]
and make comments as soon as possible. There is one major issue to
resolve (Rec-track documents, if any), and a number of smaller edits
which the list should look at.

* Judy is concerned that we are not chartered for any new Rec-track
documents. If we are planning any Rec-track work, we will need to
declare it in the charter.

* In deliverables, I propose to change:
Publish an updated assessment of implementation of UAAG 1.0 at least
every six months;
to:
Publish an updated assessment of implementation of UAAG 1.0;

* Voting has been updated to current patent policy document.
* Confidentiality has been pointed to same.
* Material quoted from the Process Document has been removed, and a
link has been put in its place.
* Added a Meetings section.

* Patent policy has been updated. I have mentioned this on the calls
before. If you have not read this yet, you will need to read and
approve of it to remain in the working group after this charter has
become active.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/charter-2003-05-draft.html

-