JAWS 5.0 Beta Release Delayed - Fw: jaws 5.0 adds new implementation:

NOTE: JAWS 5.0 Beta Release Delayed - New Date is:
 "on or before Thursday August 28"

- Quote from Freedom Scientific Web Site -

On Friday August 15, Freedom Scientific made the first
public beta release of JAWS 5.00 available to download from
our web site. Over the weekend, a small number of people
reported unexpected behavior.
Therefore, on Monday, we made the decision to postpone the
public beta release until we could thoroughly investigate.
Hundreds of people downloaded the software and are using it
with no issues. If you are enjoying the new JAWS 5.00
features, you can confidently continue using the product and
report bugs through the form on our web site.

We have now completed the investigation and are in the
process of issuing new builds of the software to our test
department. We will also be sending the new build of 5.00 to
our private beta test group for further testing. We expect
to have a new build of the software available to the public
on or before Thursday August 28.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your
patience.

- End Quote -

Hey, Freedom Scientific is 'watching out for us' (Thank
You!) - I just wish some other Software Companies were as
conscientious (Like "M_cr_s_ft")!

Sean Stapleford
Senior Assistive Technology Tester
TecAccess - http://www.TecAccess.NET/