[CHETANA] I got selected in MBT : Pls help to get some info

Hello friends

I got selected in MBT through campus pacement in 2001 .I got to
know they will be giving joining to mech guys on 6th august as i
talked to HR Bombay.I am already working pls help me to find out
are they really giving joining to we people.How this company is to
join at this stage.
Thanks for everything u guys r doing.
regards.
Sourabh

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 Abhilash K wrote :
>  Note: forwarded message attached.
>
>Hi all,
>
>The Walkin for MBT at bangalore is for guys with more
>than one year experience. Guys with more than five
>years exp can directly walkin at Hotel Capitol,
>Rajbhavan Rd, Near Vidhana Soudha, Bangalore Or u can
>contact Vati solutions, Opp Shoppers Stop, Near Mayo
>Hall, Banglore, Phone - 080 51123646-49. Hurry up the
>walkin will be held till Sunday, 29 June.  If they ask
>for any sort of reference just mention u hav got an
>invitation from Monsterjobs.com. I applied thru
>ngraju@mahindrabt.com. Thanks chetana jobs for timely
>info of MBT walkin. All the best guys. Hurry up.
>
>Abhilash K

>at any time)
>It is setup by me to share info about opportunities for
>FRESHERS.
>
>It's very simple to subscribe.
>To directly subscribe through e-mail, just send a blank mail to
>:
>CHETANA-JOBS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
>To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
>
>Read group rules at : www.chetana.tk
>
>To learn more about the CHETANA-JOBS group,
>please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CHETANA-JOBS
>

>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>Hi all,
>MBT walkin for UNix section comprises of UNIX/C++
>written test and those who clear the test will appear
>for an interview. The C++ test consists of questions
>based on inheritance, static variables/functions, pure
>virtual functions, virtual functions  etc. Code
>snippets will be given, You have to either find the
>output or errors. It is quite an easy test. Unix
>section consists of simple questions.
>Anyway I cleared the written and got a call for
>interview on tommorow (Sat).
>Best of luck for those who are appearing.
>Abhilash K
>at any time)
>It is setup by me to share info about opportunities for
>FRESHERS.
>It's very simple to subscribe.
>To directly subscribe through e-mail, just send a blank mail to
>:
>CHETANA-JOBS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
>To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
>Read group rules at : www.chetana.tk
>To learn more about the CHETANA-JOBS group,
>please visit
>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CHETANA-JOBS
>Yahoo! Terms of Service
>.

Click below to experience Sooraj Barjatya's latest offering
'Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon' starring Hrithik Roshan,
Abhishek Bachchan & Kareena Kapoor http://www.mpkdh.com

Looking for the latest Free IT White Papers?
Visit SearchMobileComputing.com to access over 500 white papers.
Get instant access at SearchMobileComputing.com Today
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ZyjvfD/PLNGAA/uitMAA/NhFolB/TM