Re: Accessibility extensions to Mozilla user interface

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:29:59 -0600
To: Aaron Leventhal <aaronl@netscape.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Ideally there would be more than one way for users to access information on
the title attribute of an element.  I agree with Ian that there are will
probably be several checkpoints involved with a implemented solution to the
access of title information.

I think one part of the solution can be to use the tooltips on pointer
hover, as long as the user can configure this feature to be turned
off.  For keyboard access there would need to be a way to move the keyboard
focus to each element and then have the element trigger the hover event or
for title information to be displayed in the status bar.

Jon