Accessibility extensions to Mozilla user interface

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: 09 Mar 2003 09:54:34 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Hello,

After last week's UAWG/HTML WG meeting, Masayasu Ishikawa
showed me a demo of some extensions [1] to the Mozilla user
interface that I suspect satisfy some UAAG 1.0 requirements.
These extensions are available from the content menu and
provide access to alt text, create an outline view of
content, and more.

I think that some of these features would require some
additional work to make them more accessible, but they
seem like an interesting start. I have not yet downloaded
them, but I intend to have a look.

 - Ian

[1] http://white.sakura.ne.jp/~piro/xul/xul.html.en

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447