Re: tooltip onfocus

Ian,

The recommendation is there, we seem agreed that the implementation is
not difficult, however the reality is that no one knows of a browser
that exhibits this behaviour. As stated to wai-ig, it is not so much
this example as the 'process' that may be faulty.

W3C groups are recommendation focused, and implementation is left to
bug reports.
Where is the discussion group that draws attention to a failure in
understanding?

It is very hard to imagine how this slipped through the net*, and yet
it did.
People with severe learning difficulties have individual and particular
needs.
We will need excellent channels of communication in order to implement
recommendations to their benefit.

thanks

Jonathan

*apologies this may be a UK soccer/football expression referring to
something that was overseen.