Meeting postponed

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:37:13 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

There are no immediate agenda items for tomorrow's User Agent meeting, so
it will be postponed until January 23rd.

Please remember to register for the FTF meeting on March 6-7 in Boston at
all working group meeting[1].
We will be having a joint meeting with Quality Assurance, HTML and WAI
Education & Outreach.  We will be talking about the implementation report,
test suite development, education efforts and new guideline development
directions.

Jon

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/10/allgroupoverview.html

MC-574