SURVEY: W3C User Agent Teleconference meeting time

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:21:53 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

We are approaching the time to renew the telephone bridge for the W3C user
agent working group.  Attendance has been light at recent meetings and I
would like to know how many people would be able to attend the
teleconference if it met at a different day or time.

Please let me know if you would attend the teleconference at a different
time or day and what days/times would be better for you.

Thanks,

MC-574

WWW: http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/