Accessible user agents that support MathML?

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: 01 Jun 2003 09:35:43 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Hello,

A colleague asked me if I was aware of any user agents
that support MathML and that are accessible to users
with blindness. I welcome any advice that I may
forward to my colleague.

It may also be that there are accessible solutions
for putting math on the Web that don't involve MathML; if so,
please let me know.

It would also be valuable to conduct a UAAG 1.0
evaluation on a MathML user agent.

Thank you,

 _ Ian
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447