Re: UAAG 1.0 becomes a W3C Recommendation

I would just like to add my thanks and congratulations to the working group
and the W3C staff in bring UAAG 1.0 to recommendation.  I especially would
like to thank Ian for his dedication to the working group and the document,
this document would not be what it became without him.  I would also like
to thank Judy Brewer for all her behind the scenes work that supported the
development of the document, she does many things that we never see or hear
that have been critical in developing the document.

I look forward to working with you to see the requirements of this document
become standard features of all user agents.

Thanks again and my applause to all the people who have contributed to this
document!
Jon