Re: UAAG 1.0 becomes a W3C Recommendation

Congratulations, and many thanks, to the participants of the User Agent
Accessibility Guidelines Working Group, for all your hard work; and
especially I would like to thank Jon Gunderson, the Chair, and Ian, the
Team Contact and lead editor, for their leadership and hard work over the
development of these guidelines. I know that these guidelines will help
lead to a more accessible Web for people with disabilities.

- Judy