UAAG 1.0 becomes a W3C Recommendation

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:13:16 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Dear UAWG,

A moment ago, W3C published UAAG 1.0 as a W3C Recommendation [1]
(along with the Techniques Document as a Note [2]). This event
marks the end of nearly five years of work on these documents.
I would like to thank you all for your hard work and continued
presence. I am very happy with what we have produced.

We've also made available a few other resources along with
the Recommendation:

     http://www.w3.org/2002/10/uaag10-faq/

  2) Page for errata. Yes, there will be errors. Probably
     starting tomorrow!
     http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/UAAG-errata

  3) Page for translations.
     http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/UAAG-translations

  4) How to use conformance icons
     http://www.w3.org/WAI/UAAG10-Conformance

And don't miss the press release in three languages:
   http://www.w3.org/2002/12/uaag10-pressrelease

Or the great list of testimonials. Many thanks to all
of the organizations that provided these!
   http://www.w3.org/2002/12/uaag10-testimonials

Congratulations to all of you,

  - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-UAAG10-20021217/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/NOTE-UAAG10-TECHS-20021217/

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447