UAAG teleconference postponed until 14 November 2002

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 10:58:58 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

1. Since we have not received any reviews that have raised issues the group
needs to response to at this time, we will postpone this weeks meeting
until 14 November.

2. Please keep working on preparing testimonials for publicity when the
document goes to recommendation.

3. Ian will review the current FAQ at the 14 November teleconference.

4. If your member organization has not drafted comments for the PR draft,
please contact your W3C representative and work with them to form a
response.  If you have any questions, please contact Ian.

Thanks,

MC-574