Need information on Support for accessibility of MathML

From: Jozokos, Judie <Judie.Jozokos@phschool.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:21:28 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'w3c-wai-ua@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Cc: "Buchanan, Brienn" <Brienn.Buchanan@phschool.com>, "House, Kate" <Kate.House@phschool.com>

I was on your site today, trying to find information on accessibility for
MathML. The only link I could find was under Check point 7 Support for
accessibility features of certain languages > 7.4 MathML. Check Point 7.4,
however was not there.

Could you please send me more information on accessibility with Math ML.

Thank you,
Judie Jozokos

Associate Tech Project Manager
Prentice Hall

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.