Re: Proposed resolution to Issue 549

Jim,
I think there are many types of animations, of which changing colors is
just one that UAAG requires control. I think
the color change is
an animation and covered under that clause of Checkpoint 3.5.  You can
turn off the animation using the requirements of checkpoint 3.5 and
the requirements of checkpoint 4.3 allow you to change the colors
of the forgraound and back ground text of the unanimated text.

Jon