UAWG expects to ask Director to advance UAAG 1.0 to Proposed Rec

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:32:49 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Hello,

At today's teleconference [1], the UAWG resolved issues raised
during the fourth last call and expects to ask the W3C
Director to advance UAAG 1.0 to Proposed Recommendation.

Before we do so, I will respond to last call reviewers and ask
them whether they are satisfied with our resolutions.

Then, I will publish a revised UAAG 1.0 that incorporates
changes. I expect to have this done in one week.

I will keep you posted of our progress. Thank you,

  - Ian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2002JulSep/0173
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447