Re: Proposed resolution to Issue 549

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:57:21 -0700
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
CC: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Jon Gunderson wrote:
> I think changing colors would be considered a style effect covered in
> checkpoint 4.3 anyway.  SO maybe we really need no change to this
> checkpoint.

Yes, I think you're right, due to "provide a configuration option to
override foreground and background colors specified by the author or
user agent defaults."

It's possible in SVG to interpolate among colors over time.
Checkpoint 4.3 includes the ability to override that style.

  _ Ian

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447