Re: RSVP: W3C User Agent Teleconference 19 September

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:34:28 -0500
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org

I will be there.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Senior Technical Staff Member
IBM Accessibility Center
Research Division
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.",

                      Jon Gunderson
                      <jongund@uiuc.edu        To:       w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
                      >                        cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RSVP: W3C User Agent Teleconference 19 September
                      09/18/2002 09:21

Please let me know if you will or will NOT be attending the 19 September

We will start processing last call issues so it is very IMPORTANT for all
working group members to attend!