RE: Comments on the User Agent Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 doc (21 August 2002 draft)

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 16:47:40 -0500
To: Brian Kelly <b.kelly@ukoln.ac.uk>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Brian,
I think the hard copy printing issue sounds more like a bug in
Netscape.  The user agent guidelines doesn't really address bugs per
se.  We currently do not have any requirements specific to printing, but we
could add it to the list of issues we consider for a future draft.  I think
there would need to be a clear case of how printing bugs affect people with
disabilities more than people without disabilities.