Re: UAAG 1.0: Some Linux Issues

Hi Jon,

> What is the best way you think that the user agent working group (or
> WAI in general) can reach developers in the LINUX community?

Good question.  I would say a collective e-mail from some people in
UAWG to the project mailing list and the core developer(s).  Also, a
phone call to the core developer(s) can really help in some
circumstances.  Free software developers tend not to get phone calls
about there work, especially from W3C groups / chairs, so a phone call
and some compliments on what they've written can go a long way.  Also
in that first e-mail to the mailing list and core developers, having
some advice or suggestions specific to their user agent is important.

Best,

--JP

=====
-