Re: Techniques for repairing missing alt text?

I know that LIFT does some kind of automatic categorisation of images. I
don't know anything about their algorithm and whether it is public or not.
This allows them to automatically determine with reasonable accuracy the
purpose of some images, and so provide alt text.

Cheers

chaals