pending trip:

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 08:40:03 -0400
To: User Agent Working group list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Hi all,

I am taking a business trip to Saint Peetersberg florida leaving on
06/21 around noon edt.  If you are in the area and want to link up while
I am there, you cann call the number in my sig and leave a message which
I will collect or drop me an emessage after noon so I can pick it up
there.  If you leave an emessage and don't hear from me, please follow
up with a call because it means I didn't get my email up after all.  I
should be able to do this though.  I don't know how long I will be
staying but will ost likely participate in this week's call none the
less unless I am traveling but I anticipate at least a week on site.

Thanks for attention.

Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Reducing Technology's disabilities
mailto:poehlman1@comcast.net