Comment: 6.2 DOM access to HTML/XML content. (P1)

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:03:17 -0500
To: ij@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Ian,

Didn't we talk about including information about the types of bindings to
the DOM.  ECMA script and Java are defined by the DOM spec, but I think we
also wanted to mention that other types of bindings (e.g. C++) are useful
to assistive technology vendors, even though they are not required by our
document and many not support interoperability.

MC-574