Ion Systems feedback query

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 21:09:12 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Cc: "Tom Thomas" <thomast@ionsystems.com>
Thomas Thomas, their CEO, called me about Section 508 compliance.
I pointed him at our UAAG preliminary assessment of it.

In follow-up of my action item to check on their offer to review UAAG,
they assigned the task to a woman who worked on it for a little over a
day, then quit, giving no feedback. Hope it wasn't because of UAAG!
I offered Tom to contact her if she is unwilling to give him any
feedback. I'm still awaiting the Ion assessment, possibly through
her contact info.

Regards/Harvey Bingham