Re: Next events meeting: 17 Jan 2002 @ 4pm ET

Jim,
This is an interesting additional information that we did not consider in
the original discussion.  That people may know that they could do something
with every element in the document.  In our previous discussions, it was
centered on events that people would not know a priori.  But this is a good
point.

Jon