Thank you

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:50:13 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

I just want to thank everyone who was on the call today, decisions are a
lot easier when we have good attendance on the call and people are prepared
to discuss the issues.  We only have a few more items to resolve, please
look at remaining checkpoints with low implementation experience [1] that
we have not discussed and send your comments to the list.

4.6 Position captions (P1)
10.1 Table orientation (P1)
5.5 Confirm form submission (P2)
3.6 Toggle redirects (P2)