Proposal for Checkpoint 5.5 Confirm form submission

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 14:34:23 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

There is some sediment to drop "Checkpoint 5.5 Confirm form submission"
requirement.

Proposal: I suggest we add it to the requirements listed under the repair
label.  This is useful when there are automatic form submissions and that
is really an accessibility authoring problem that this checkpoint is trying
to repair.

MC-574