Fw: AOL and Window-Eyes

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 17:28:43 -0400
To: User Agent Working group list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@ASMODEAN.NET>
To: <guispeak@LISTSERV.NAS.NET>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 5:19 PM
Subject: AOL and Window-Eyes

----- Forwarded message from Clarence Whaley
<clarence@gwmicro.com> -----

Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 16:10:19 -0500
From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@gwmicro.com>

Many of you on this list and others have expressed concerns about AOL,
NetScape and the future.  These concerns are quite valid, and we
them.  However, as usual GW Micro is very much on top of things.  The
NetScape product called Gecko is much more friendly than NetScape has
been before.  In fact, it is already reading like any MSAA
application.  Several of our employees are beta testing the next version
AOL which will include NetScape.  It is looking very, very good and
like a great alternative for those who wish to use AOL.  AOL and GW
are both comitted to assuring compatibility between our products and are
working together to make this happen.  We will have more to say on this
later but rest assured that GW Micro the MSAA experts are watching out
your interests.

Clarence Whaley
Director Of Sales And Marketing
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@gwmicro.com
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
Direct Fax (615) 269-5288
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671

gw-news list which is an announce only list used for news,
product information and the Voice of Vision newsletter

----- End forwarded message -----

If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure
go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way will promptly develop.
Raul A. Gallegos - http://www.asmodean.net