Re: Assistive technologies using XML

From: Jill Thomas <jill@ionsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:01:55 -0500
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
ION Systems' eMonocle reader uses XML content in the Open eBook (OeB) DTD to
allow rendering of the content at whatever size font the user needs - from 4
point to 144 point.  Additional functionality allows low-vision, dyslexic, and
scotopic (light and color sensitive) users to on-the-fly adapt the eMonocle user
interface to meet their vision and processing needs.
http://www.ionsystems.com/emonocle
--
Jill Thomas
President, ION Systems, Inc.