Ian and Jon,

I will be late to the meeting.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Senior Technical Staff Member
IBM Accessibility Center
Research Division
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.",
Frost

                      "Ian B. Jacobs"
                      <ij@w3.org>              To:       Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
                      Sent by:                 cc:       w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
                      w3c-wai-ua-reques        Subject:  Re: Meeting this week
                      t@w3.org

                      05/06/2002 02:30
                      PM

Jon Gunderson wrote:
> There are enough people to have a quorum at a meeting this week on
> Thursday.  The following people said they could attend:
> Tim Lacy
> Jon Gunderson
> Jim Allan
> David Poehlman
> Harvey Bingham
>
> More are welcome!

I will be there.

  _ Ian

> We will be discussing the following editorial and clarification issues:
> Issue 544: Should we delete requirements re: fee links from UAAG 1.0
> since not really part of Web today?
> Issue 543: [Clarification] 11.5: Forward/back one viewport for 2d
> renderings only?
> Issue 542: [Clarification] 11.5: What does "refresh" mean, notably in
> light of usage in 3.5
> Issue 541: [Clarification] 11.5 (default binding requirements): Moving
> UI focus to address box sufficient
> Issue 540: [Editorial] 10.3 (indicate rendering progress): Clarify that
> not about download progress, but position of viewport
> Issue 539: 11.6 (user profiles): Must the user profile be portable? Does
> saving configurations suffice?
> Issue 538: [Editorial] Make checkpoint requirements distinct from
> exceptions, sufficient conditions
> Issue 536: [Editorial] 9.7: Title is too forceful and doesn't
> communicate key bit of checkpoint
> Issue 535: 9.4 (restore history): Must consider UA cache availability
> Issue 534: [Clarification] 9.3 (Move content focus): Clarify that "each
> element" refers to elements in set defined in provision 1

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447