Fw: What OS was Re: keyboard shortcut for: minimise maximise and close]

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 07:25:38 -0400
To: User Agent Working group list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "jonathan chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
To: "w3c-wai-ua" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 1:38 AM
Subject: [Fwd: What OS was Re: keyboard shortcut for: minimise maximise
and close]

charles has advised me via gl that this should have come to UA

comments please

thanks

attached mail follows:

I think this is the key, if the web is as universal as supposed, does web
accessibility include the possibility that the user can expect to change OS
and still be able to open a browser window?

How does one go about learning these keyboard shortcuts?
via the grapevine, or do we need a guide?

I'm of the firm opinion that html guides are not enough, and that as a
public service wai could at least link to excellent resources on configuring
computers for special needs.