Re: AGENDA: W3C User Agent Teleconference 2 May 2002

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 16:13:28 -0500
To: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
Cc: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org
My regrets for this meeting. I will be on the road.

... I thought that we had agreed we would not have this meeting or the next
due to lack of attendance because of the WWW meetings.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Senior Technical Staff Member
IBM Accessibility Center
Research Division
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.",
Frost

                      "Ian B. Jacobs"
                      <ij@w3.org>              To:       Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
                      Sent by:                 cc:       w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
                      w3c-wai-ua-reques        Subject:  Re: AGENDA: W3C User Agent Teleconference 2 May 2002
                      t@w3.org

                      05/01/2002 03:13
                      PM

Jon Gunderson wrote:
> WAI UA Telecon for May 2nd, 2002

My regrets for this meeting; I'll be on the road.
Likely regrets for 9 and 16 May as well.

> Open Action Items
>
> IJ: Update issues list.

Done.

Sorry I'm late on other action items.

  _ Ian

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447