Comparative table of AT requirements for APIs

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 18:45:44 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
CC: Jill Thomas <jill@ionsystems.com>, jeckhardt@aisquared.com, claws@us.ibm.com
Hello,

I've started to incorporate into a comparative table [1]
comments we've received from AT developers about API
requirements they would like UAAG 1.0 to make.

I will continue to incorporate suggestions that AT
developers send. To make my life easier, please
organize your comments according to the categories
of the table:

   - Content
   - Rendering structure
   - Style
   - User interface/session variables
   - Events/change notification
   - Programmatic control
   - API requirements

This categorization isn't perfect, but fits well
with UAAG 1.0.

Note: There is a link in the document that gives a
linearized version of the table [2].

Comments welcome.

  - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2002/04/api-reqs
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2002/04/api-reqs,tablin
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447