Re: I have a question about MSAA implementation

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:39:31 -0600
To: "Tim Lacy" <timla@microsoft.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org
If I recall , Netscape was in the process of doing this.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Senior Technical Staff Member
IBM Accessibility Center
Research Division
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.",
Frost

                      "Tim Lacy"
                      <timla@microsoft.        To:       <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
                      com>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  I have a question about MSAA implementation
                      w3c-wai-ua-reques
                      t@w3.org

                      04/04/2002 01:21
                      PM

I'm curious:  Are there other browsers out there that implement MSAA?
Of course, anyone who 'hosts' IE and/or Trident would get MSAA by
default, but I'm curious more along the lines of Opera, etc.

-T