[Reminder for action] AT developers, please send your data requirements!

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 16:36:03 -0500
To: claws@us.ibm.com, jill@ionsystems.com, jeckhardt@aisquared.com, randym@madentec.com, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, gleng@freedomscientific.com, Roberto@aagi.com, aaron@gwmicro.com
Hello all,

Many thanks to Jill Thomas [1], Jost Eckhardt [2], and
Cathy Laws [3] for sending in their functional requirements
for communication with ATs after our 28 March teleconf [4]
on the DOM and related topics.

Jon and I will start to tally the replies so we can analyze
the set of requirements (in terms of the xml infoset [5]).

I urge other AT developers, notably those who attended last
week's call, to follow suit and send in your requirements
so we can make rapid progress on this issue.

Thank you,

  - Ian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2002AprJun/0015
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2002AprJun/0001
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2002JanMar/0122
[4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2002JanMar/0120
[5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2002JanMar/0121
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447