RE: Enumeration of EventListeners in DOM Level 3 Events

From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:46:11 -0500
To: www-dom@w3.org, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

>Might it make sense to work through a real WAI use case, so we can look at
>what the real need is and whether this proposal addresses it at all.

Sorry -- reading my mail last-first, so I didn't see the usecases that were
proposed until after I posted this.

OK, we've got examples of what you want to do. Now we have to break it down
into actual API calls and see if the proposed function plus what we've
already got can actually support these. Ray's enumerated the concerns quite
well, I think...

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research