Re: AGENDA: W3C User Agent Teleconference 15 November 2001

Jon Gunderson wrote:

> Discussion
> 1. Charter update

Jon, I have nothing new to report on charter progress. Although I spent
some time with Judy at the AC meeting last week, we did not make any
progress on the question of rechartering.

> 4. Test Suites

I attended the QA meeting in Brussels (minutes not yet available). We
talked
about QA as a whole at W3C, but did not get into details about a
specific
test suite mechanism. However, it was good to share with the WG our
initial
experience in this area, and to meet Lofton Henderson and others on the
WG.

While I still think that test suites are an important complement to
UAAG 1.0, my current expectation is that for the next couple of weeks,
the details of rechartering will take priority over active development
of
test suites.

> Open Action Items
> IJ: Add to "How to Evaluate" information about "how to rate whether a user
> agent satisfies a checkpoint"
> Source: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001OctDec/0054.html

Done.

> IJ: Add definition of user agent while an independent document.
> Source: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001OctDec/0054.html

Done.

Please refer to updated evaluation document:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2001/10/eval

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447