[Draft] How to Evaluate a user agent for conformance to UAAG 1.0

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 11:18:48 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hello,

I have published a draft document entitled"
"How to evaluate a user agent for conformance to UAAG 1.0" [1]
for your consideration. I'm still working on it, but I wanted
to get it out before today's teleconference.

As indicated in the status section, if this document proves
useful, I think it should be included directly in UAAG 1.0
(although any test suites would not be in UAAG 1.0 itself).

Your comments welcome. This document does not include
the format-specific information in Jon's initial draft [2],
as I expect that information to be part of a UAAG 1.0 test
suite.

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2001/10/eval
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/implementation/how-to
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447